Tuesday, March 13, 2012

English Oral

Hey amazing people! ^^v

This evening something suddenly struck my memory. I thought about my English Oral when I was in Form 4. I can still crystal clear remember how nervous I am standing in front of the class and I was like, STOP STARING PEOPLE! But, you gotta do what you gotta do ain't ya? So right now I decided to post an entry on the oral that I did. It's no awesome, but I just loved it.

For my oral, I did a storytelling and the story is entitled, ETCHED IN STONE. I also did a drawing of the story line so that people can visualise the plot. For the record, I had a tough time snapping the pictures of the story line because the kertas mahjong is so big! Okay so I'm just gonna write what I remember.

Here goes nothing!

ETCHED IN STONE


1) There were two best buds, 1 & 2. Somehow they got lost in the middle of the dessert with no water and food. They were very very exhausted after long hours of walk under the scorching sun.

2) 1 & 2 argued about directions and that argument led to a serious fight. Suddenly, 1 punched 2 in the face out of anger.

3) 2 was sad and he silently wrote something on the sand. He wrote, 'Today, my best friend punched me in the face'.


 4) After miles of walking, they discovered an oasis. They were absolutely thrilled and hurried for water to quench their thirsts.

5) Suddenly 2 slipped into the water and started drowning as he couldn't swim. As fast as lightning, 1 took action to save his friend. He jumped into the water and successfully saved 2.

6) After 2 regain his consciousness, he went to a rock. He engraved on the rock, 'Today, my best friend saved me from drowning'.

Out of curiosity 1 decided to ask 2 about it. "After we fought, you wrote about it on the sand. But after I saved you, why did you wrote about it on a rock instead?"

7) 2 answered, "Because you're an important person to me. When we did bad things to each other, I wrote in the sand and so that the wind will eventually erases it, and not just on the sand but in my memory too. But when you did good things to me, I wrote it on the rock so that it will be engraved forever. Just like it did in my memory."

-THE END-

So that's pretty much the whole story. Jeng jeng jeng! *Curtain falls

Doesn't 1 & 2 looked really really really cute? Hikhik ^_^



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;