Friday, March 8, 2013

The 31th

Sometimes dreams can take you places you wanna go, makes you the happiest person. For the first time in 31days, I was soo happy. I dreamt of my dad wakes up, being healthy and being himself again. I had this kinda dream a few times before but this time it felt so real. I was sincerely really happy that I felt like all this miserables I'm having are finally ending. But suddenly like a non-aerial tv, the dream started to fade away as I was yanked back to the reality when I woke up.. I woke up.. Im gripped in pain.."Ya Allah..pahitnya realiti.." I thought to myself in heartache, and opened up to God while crying to myself. I realised this is something Allah had planned for me and I as a servant must go on with it as He is the best planner. Though I'm always praying for the best and not giving up, I must strongly face the truth..for better or for worst and not giving up on Allah. InshaAllah I pray that everything is going to be better though I felt like I'm living my life now in pretences. The happiness and smiles I'm wearing nowadays doesnt seem real as I felt like my heart is dying.. It's been 31days. It's been a month now you've been sleeping. You never know how much that time kills me inside. Maybe that's why I had the dream, just to soothe my mind though it was just seeing you back for one night... Dad, I prayed for you being in the best places :') I'll be the daughter you always hoped for.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;