Friday, August 16, 2013

From Prada To Nada

I am, but from Prada to Nada. My Prada doesn't literally means having fancy handbags, shoes and other type of branded belongings. But something much worth than that. But a happiness I called, Prada-perfect. Okay, I just made that up. Simply said, a happy life I could never ask for much better. A great family, nice house, perfect friends, awesome neighborhood, financially stable, and a decent future I can imagine for myself. I lived happily and hoping it'll stick to ever after. But yeah, a boat is not always smooth-sailing. Dad got stoke and I'm feeling dreadful. Kinda changed our life 180. He's sorta the bulk of our family tree. Which then, my Nada begins. 'Nada' in Spanish actually means nothing. Kinda distressful that your name means the word nothing. Well, I do feel like nothing at present. I feel like my presence is like a shadow in a faded light nowadays. My heart is also like a bulb with a faded lighting that goes on and off. I became unpassionate about everything, closes the door to life. I'm seconds away to live lifelessly. But I didn't forget Allah swt. Just because of Him, I still can stand on the ground, believing that there's always a silver lining. It's okay to feel sad. It's cuz you're a normal human being, not that you're complaining about fate. Well, this is a frustrating way to end this entry. So how about you take an arabic dictionary and you'll find that Nada also means 'Dew'. The dew drops in the refreshing calm morning. A dew, a sign of a fresh start. A sign of waking up. A sign of the beginning of a much greater things in the upcoming. I am here, named Nada will surely find my way to a great start in my life, fill it with joy again. And I surely can't wait for it to begin.. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;