Monday, February 4, 2013

Time

I realized it's been a long time since I've 'touched' this blog. I realized that I've disappointed some of my invisible readers.


How am I doing during these times? Live-changing. Though it's been roughly less than a year, it's been live-changing. How is that so? Distance. People. Lifestyle. Growing up.

But I never forget the ones I temporarily left. I never stopped thinking about them. I've predicted that things aren't gonna be the same when distance separates people. Though this futuristic world already provides many ways of communications, but it's just never the same.

When people are going their separate ways, people grow up and have their other life that they have to take of. Lack of technology for communication is just an excuse for not being in contact. But somehow, as time went on people do too.

I wonder how these people are doing. Do they miss me, or have they forgotten me?
People say that they'll remember us forever. But, forever is long time. And time, has a way of changing people.

Reminiscing back the old times, I could drop a tear or two when thinking back how nice these people to me back then.

Sunk in the longing of past that gets heavier as time passes,
Can I travel back to that time?

But, these are just foolish thoughts. I must focus on my own life now.
However, no matter how long the time goes on, distance separates, I hope these people may still think of me, in their shredded and dimmed memories..



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;