Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Me :D

I rarely talk about myself in this blog. That's because I prefer to stay anonymous, not wanting my personal life intruded. But I'll spill a few beans this time, some basic stuffs.

These are the Q&As.

Q : Describe yourself.

this kinda question to me is a tough question to tackle. I suppose it's appropriate to answer the question with yet another question and simply ask, "Well, what do you wanna know?". After about half and hour, I'll probably answer this )


Me : I'm an absolute awkwardo and uber shy.
But I seemed to break out of my shy shell some time around in high school. I think. I'm great at procrastinating.

I attended SMK Seri Gombak High School and for me it was all about prefect duties, SPM and attempting to get my homework done BEFORE Sunday night at 1am.

My most popular taunt during high school : BLUR
Ahh sheesh not just high school but until now.

Q : How's everything going on with your life right now?

Me : It's pretty good I guess. I mean, I have my ups and downs but with my family and friends here by my side. I ain't got nothing to worry 'bout. With SPM is over, I'm living a layback life right now and I'm enjoying every moment of it.


Q : What are your most favourite foods?

( Yet another tough question because I love all kind of foods. I eat almost everything and love to try new savouries. But most fovourite? I rarely have thick enough shoulder pads to counterattack with a touchdown answer. Am I being too dramatic? Haha. If someone put a gun to my forehead and demanded specifics, I'd probably splutter the followings )


Me : My mom's cooking, sushi, anything with chocolate, candy, western, anything with rice..

Q : But that's just about everything.

Me : Told you so. Next!

Q : What are your bad moments in life?

Me : 1. Getting hit with a shopping cart on the back of the foot.
        2. Stepping on a Lego. That hurts so bad..
        3. Accidentally destroy my paper while erasing.
        4. I dip the cookie into milk for too long and it breaks off.
        5. Shutting down the computer and realising I need it again.
   
Q : Stop! Everyone experienced that for crying out loud. I mean yours only. Bad things that gave you experiences, and made you who you are right now.

Me : Ooooooo. Well, that's worth another entry. You know what, I'll write 'bout it, in another entry, next time. See y'all later!

Q : Hey! Wait up! You forgot to return the microphone! Heyyy!!!



1 comments:

shaf said...

this is sooooo cool ! and i did destroy my paper while erasing. LOL :P

Post a Comment

 
;