Friday, February 17, 2012

I

1. I've always wanted to turn around in a big chair, holding a cat and say "I've been expecting you."

2. I do not stalk...... I simply gather information for specific purposes.

3. I don't care how old I am, whenever I see a bubble, I will hunt it down and kill it.

4. I have a huge house, a gorgeous facial feature, loads of cash, tons of friends, I have a perfect life. Thank you, Sims

5. I'm sad when people say they miss you, but don't make a effort to speak to you or see you..

6. I love my ringtone. . But when it rings in public, I'm embarrassed.

7. I die a little inside when I see an old person eating alone at a restaurant.

8. I'm like urghhh.. when i meow at cats and they dont meow back. How unbelievably rude.

9. I love that awesome feeling of pure joy when opening the fridge and SOMEONE'S BEEN SHOPPING :D

10. I feel restless when the teacher doesn't erase the board COMPLETELY. The little mark haunts me throughout class.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;