Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Just Like The Moon

I've always loved full moons. Ever since I was a kid. 
Just like the moon. I portrayed myself.


Just like the moon. I wanted to shine others who's lost and shiver in the darkness.
Just like the moon. I wanted to put a smile on faces whenever they gaze upon me.
Just like the moon. I wanted to stay strong and shine majestically even though I'm alone by myself.

Just like the moon. I can't be perfect either.
Just like the moon. I have weaknesses and defects in me.
Just like the moon. I developed holes during my growing up years.
Just like the moon. I cared less about others whom I'd outshone.
Just like the moon. I missed out something profoundly heartfelt when I look back at the others near, as I was too busy brightening the far.



But, just like the moon.
If I made a mistake, I would have a chance to start over.

2 comments:

Mia :) said...

nadaaa ! enjoy reading your blog:)

Nada said...

thankyou!! muah3 haha.
nada saje suke2 je tulis
kalu ada kesalahan grammar bgtau tau hahahaha xD

Post a Comment

 
;