Wednesday, December 28, 2011

My Train of Time

As time took its toil on us, we began to grow a lot faster than we expected, memories fading, and we've got hundreds of relationships we've parcipitated in throughout the course of our roller coaster life.

As for now, my Train of Time is tick-tocking, chung-chunging and is heading for the year 2012. When I look back at the trails of 2011, I realize that there are so many tracks of memories that left my Train a slight peel of paint, memories that filled my Train with the smell of fresh paint, memories that rusts my Train and memories that lubricate my Train.

I really really wanted to bottle up the good & happy memories I gained as I took the railtrack of 2011 and put it into the fridge, so that the memories would froze and stay fresh in my mind all the time. They could keep me being optimistic all the time.

But one thing for sure, my future depends on the railtrack of 2011 that I'd designed myself. I took a life-changing examination this year. The SPM. Whether the railtrack I made leads me to the right way or wrong way, I must keep on moving because the Train of Time doesn't stop nor reverse once it's on the railtrack. But, since I don't know yet whether the journey ahead would be smoothsailing or leaving me bumps and bruises, all I can do right now is to hope that the path taken is alright.

 But hope is a dangerous thing, 'cause sometimes life ain't good. And when I pray, things don't always turning out like I think it should. But, I'll do it anyway. Allah is The Most Merciful, so we should never ever stop praying and believing.

After I exited the railtrack of  SPM on the 30th November, I should've felt more carefree and jumpy but ironically, my knees went weak and bitter taste filled my mouth. Lightning strikes inside my chest thinking that I've just finished my school life. I would miss the sound the bell rang, the stray cats, the books, the odd smell of the toilets, and the Panese language in the canteen (Panese = the "tink tonk klang kung kang" sound of the pans in the kitchen). Most of all, I would miss the memories of my friends and teachers. So, after I exited the railtrack of school life, I would enter a new railtrack afterwards and I don't know whether I'll see my friends ever again. That's the hardest part of leaving school life.

Letting go of school life made a mountain climber out of me, as saying goodbye to those I cared about was my Everest.


But, my Train of Time will keep on moving, and wherever it leads to, I pray that it'll be the right path for me and I would be enjoying the ride. A few bumps and bruises along the way are small prices to pay ;-)
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;