Friday, March 9, 2012

Double Dots and A Cresent


Sadness, pain, difficulties, disappointment, hurt. These are things that comes with life as one can never avoid having hurdles in life.

During these times, cliched sayings that helps bringing me confidence doesn't necessarily help. But what really help is remembering to smile constantly. Countless times I felt better after laughing off an unfortunate mistakes I did in the past and spending time goofing around with family and friends. At first it may seem like I'm wearing a smile that I don't believe in, but after a while I really feel better.

Sometimes all you can do is walk away, hide your tears, and just pretend you're okay. It's way better to smile through your pains.








Love you all, whoever's reading this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;