Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A Hard Story To Tell


Before I even say hello, I already got endless things I secretly wanted to say and an equally lengthy list of questions I wish I could ask. 

A hundred thoughts raced through my heart but my brain did nothing but turn over. I couldn't find the right words, I couldn't complete sentences.

I tried desperately, but speech seemed useless, like trying to carve a stone sculpture with a toothpick.
I force myself to walk over, but my heart immediately stops dead, my knees go weak and I was internally panic.

Gasping for air, there's no use fighting it. The blow is instantaneous, and it's overpowering.
I couldn't say anything.

-THE END-

Tell me a story that consists of more than once upon a time.


Having the same familiar plot.


Tell me something that can live in my mind.


 Maybe for all time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;