Saturday, May 26, 2012

IKIP - Day 3

Well, today is my Day 3 at Kuantan. I'm here, on my bed, in my hostel, at D'Embassy.

P/S : D'Why D'Do D'People D'Really D'Like D'To D'Put D'Names D'For D'Hotels D'Or D'Restaurants D'Like D'This?

Anyway, the place is great, the studying might be challenging a lil' bit but I ought to do my best. Afdhal! Ececeh.. Gambatte! To anyone who read this, pray for my best please..

Some of the things I learnt from here is that you must totally be confident in yourself, and always always be independent. I also learn a new thing. The thing called homesickness. During twilight, visuals of home, family, cat, old friends always took over my mind. That's the time I always questioned myself. Is this what I want? Can I survive this? Am I being too ambitious that my heart can't take it?

But, as far as I'm concerned I'm doing okay :-)
As the sun shines brightly, my mood and spirit would incline back and my realisation of doing what's right came taking over. I must do my best and survive this for the sake of my family, and the future family of my own. LOL.

I'll continue writing my experiences here, again. Until then, assalamualaikum.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;