Wednesday, May 23, 2012

The Word Thank You

To me right now, the word thank you have many meaningful meanings in it, as well as many people I want to say it out loud to them. And, to Allah in which I wanted to repeat the word thousands of time in my heart.

My family members, for never giving up on me, and did what ever it takes so that the thing called secured future is always there for me.

My friends, whom I thought they just couldn't get any better, but they just did! Thanks for the all the support, and thanks for being sucha sport!

Thanks to Allah for all the chance You've given. At times I thought I've sinned too much that I didn't deserve anymore chances, yet You're still there pouring me with Your kindness. I just couldn't thank more..


Thank you so much!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;